Merry Christmas from Regional Finance Solutions
Wow, what a year 2020 has been, if in January someone told you what we were in for this year who would have believed them? But here we are, nearing the end of the year and hoping that 2021 will be bigger and better for all of us.
From the team at Regional Finance Solutions we wish you all a Merry and safe Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. But to make sure that you start 2021 off well, here are a couple of tips to help you:
- Budget – yes budgeting is boring and buying your family and friends gifts is one of the treats of Christmas. But do a list and a budget and stick to it.
- Buying online – only use trusted sites and avoid making impulse purchases after a couple of drinks.
- Credit Cards – try to avoid over spending on you card.
- Buy now, pay later – also try to avoid using these types of purchases.
- Shopping while you are hungry - Don’t go Christmas food shopping when you’re hungry; you tend to spend more when you are hungry.
- Don’t take the kids shopping – again this creates the temptation to spend more.
- Remember – knees and eyes – supermarket shelf space is competitive and generally the items between your knees and your eye level are the stores own brand or more highly priced items. So, look down and look up; you can save some serious money doing this.
- Buy your fuel early – fuel prices will most likely head upwards from Thursday December 17th, so if you can budget to fill your tank on the 16th you may save some unnecessary expense.
- Any more tips? Feel free to add your saving tips to our facebook page, lets build our own ‘saving community’.
Most of all, stay safe, enjoy your break and family time.
At Regional Finance Solutions during the period from December 18th until January 4th we may not be in the office, and some of our team may not be available. If you need something please call 1800 734 346 and someone will be in contact.