Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance
Regional Finance Solutions can provide finance for businesses for the purchase of motor vehicles & equipment under a variety of commercial products such as ‘Specific Security Agreement’ (formerly called Chattel Mortgage), ‘Finance Lease’, ‘Commercial Hire Purchase’ & ‘Rental/Operating Lease’.
Some examples of assets that can be financed include:
- Motor Vehicles – includes passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
- Trucks, Trailers, Forklifts, Buses etc.
- Earthmoving & Agricultural equipment – excavators, backhoes, bobcats, tractors, headers, harvesters etc.
- Medical & Dental equipment
- Office Equipment & Machinery (free standing only) – photocopiers, printers etc.
In addition, we can also provide finance for motor vehicles for “individuals” on the following basis:
- Novated Lease OR
- Chattel Mortgage – where the vehicle qualifies for more than 51% business use (e.g. sales person receiving a car allowance)
From a tradie looking for a new ute, all the way through to a multi-million dollar finance line we are here to help.
With access to several lenders we can ensure that you get the deal that is right for you.
|Start the conversation|
Before applying for a loan online, you need to read our Credit Guide